Saturday, July 10, 2010

30 day challenge day one

weight this morning 221.7

Total Carbs consumed 29

Water - well...I had one glass of plain water, one glass of sparkeling water, a cup of coffee and an ultra light beer. Though not in that order. I have to do better in this area. Maybe I'll chug another glass right now.

Mood- I'm annoyed, angry, irritated, guilty and worried.

I've mentioned before that my grandparents were both coming into their last days here on earth before going home to be with Jesus. I might get into more details later about what has been happening lately, but for now we'll just say that they are not doing well.

I have to stop worrying about being the perfect daughter though. I can't do it anymore. I have to shift my loyalties from my birth family to my own family. I come from a very co-dependent fucked up family and they say they understand and wan tme to live my life, but then they keep trying to drag me into their drama. And I am so tired of the drama.

Anyway- Like I said I"m kinda in a bad mood. Hopefully it will be better next time I post.

2 comments:

  1. That's a really hard place to be at "the perfect daughter." I feel for you, really I do.

    Regarding the carbs: make sure you keep yourself full (but going to bed "comfortable" hungry is o.k). And you're right - WE ARE going to make it. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your grandparents, and I'm sorry to hear you're having a bad day. It's so tough to try to live up to everyone else's expectations (never mind when you have your own family to worry about). :(

    I hope tomorrow treats you better. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete