Sunday, May 16, 2010

Not feeling well at the moment.

So today I had a small group of relatives over to celebrate my husband's birthday. I started out really well, but then I allowed myself to have some birthday cake. I didn't have a small piece, I had a regular large hunk of cake. And now I feel really weird. Kind of a cross between being high and being tense and anxious. I'm certain it's being caused by my blood sugar spiking. That can't possibly be a good thing. Looks like I'm going to have to get tested for Diabetes. Crap. I was really hoping that I had caught it in time and I could live a somewhat normal life by watching my diet and occasionally allowing a treat for special occasions. Now if I can only figure out what to do right now to make myself feel better....

No comments:

Post a Comment