Friday, February 5, 2010

It's the little things that make me happy.

Today I’m celebrating a little victory. I can take my wedding ring on and off without having to soap up my finger. I haven’t been able to do that since I was about 8 months pregnant, at which point I had to go out and buy a cheap fake ring for my swollen hand.

So hooray for me!Now I’m off to the store. My husband wants us to stock up on supplies and I have to try to find a shovel before the snow hits tonight. I’m hoping that it comes later then they are saying. I hate driving in bad weather.

Although, I have to say the idea of being snowed in and not having to go anywhere sounds mighty appealing right about now!

5 comments:

  1. HEY that's a victory in my book! :) YAYY.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ring has gotten really loose lately. Such a good feeling and a great NSV :) congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great non-scale victory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME news!!!!! YAY you!

    I have a new url:

    http://thesunnylife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being able to wear my real wedding/engagement ring is one of the things on my 'weight loss bucket list'...I've been wearing a fake for several months b/c my fingers got too fat! I'm very close to being able to get the real one on and off...yay for you and this achievement!

    ReplyDelete