Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I have a problem...

As I am starting to lose weight, I am finding that my belly is starting to sag. I know this doesn't seem like a huge problem, but it's starting to make me a little self conscious. I think it's the stretched out skin from when I was pregnant, but I'm losing at a reasonable pace (1-2 pounds per week) so I really wasn't expecting it to be this bad. But it really is! My belly looks like a deflated balloon!

So to all you mamas out there- do you know of anything that will help my skin bounce back with more elasticity? Any miracle creams or lotions?

I really can't afford a tummy tuck, though I suspect that's the only cure.... :-(

Oh well, it's not going to stop me from losing more though   :-)

2 comments:

  1. I've been extremely lucky; despite being 58 and losing 72 pounds, my belly isn't sagging. The loosest skin is on my knees, back of my lower buttocks, and my arms. I just keep lotioning them as much as possible. but I figure better to be stuck with a little loose skin, then be morbidly obese, so I'm trying to not let it bother me too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sunny. I agree, better a little loose skin than carrying around all that extra weight. My primary motivation is my health anyway as I want to stay around for my son.:)

    ReplyDelete