Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A new challenge...

Latest Weigh in: 221.0

So I didn't quite reach my goal, but I did lose. I"m not going to quit. I will persevere. In fact I decided to join a weight loss challenge that my work is running. I have two of my bestest work girlfriends joining me for our team. I need to come up with a name for our team though... any ideas?

The boy is sick so I don't have much time. I hope you are all well and I just wanted to pop on and say that I'm still here and still reading your posts and soon I'll have time to write a real post.

At least I hope I will have the time soon.

Love yourself!


2 comments:

  1. I'm just starting.

    Ugh.

    Keep up the good work...I hope I can post a loss one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your kid is sick...hope you don't catch it. No name suggestions here, but plenty of support! Day at a time! :)

    ReplyDelete